Friday, September 10, 2010

family received calls the next night you said your mother was hospitalized due to hypertension

family received calls the next night you said your mother was hospitalized due to hypertension.
with you rushed to the hospital, saw the mother being rescued. mother woke up with you knees.
tearful father beat you, christian louboutin I am desperate after you. they will be cruel We separated.
they hold together our stubborn. mother was rescued again. you let go of me, toward the mother.
I desperate to leave the hospital. month see you later, I heard you told me, and his side.
you left, I used every day in our home with their own alcohol anesthesia.
vulnerable children that christian louboutin shoes leave me day, you put yourself in the house for an entire week, neither eat nor drink. you left, I hold your pajamas every day, looking for your taste.
easy to children, said, leave my days, you will wear the clothes I left tears all day.
you left, I looked at photographs of our cry for a laugh.
easy to children, christian louboutin shoes without making my day, you smile often daze a cry for a while.
next day I send you downstairs, you hold me, said: you are my husband! you are engaged.
I often look at you from a distance, you so beautiful, but it looks very haggard.

No comments:

Post a Comment