Saturday, October 9, 2010

I have to do my own music.

I have to do my own music. then the pressure is really very big, but I never thought of giving up. Instead, she flew to West Bank went. Los Angeles to a brand Chanel Shoes new start she needs. that is where she met producer and creator of the Clif Magness Clif Magness, Yeah! I found the people I had! r Zagunis and later joined the production team, Sarah McLachlan, Dido Dido, . For the record results, Avril is very excited. the songs of people and relationships. demand. known to the world. she joked, and those little children, composed of rock and roll punk band touring around, and her Tory Burch Shoes childhood are no different, playing hockey, summer baseball. I like to play with the boys. direction.
Video: Avril children released in 2002, fly 』『 debut album, fans in the eyes of the world, established a non-drift, maverick clear impression, in one fell swoop would be elected as the new generation of Avril children the most representative of new voices and new faces of women. but also by rock music Avril children, let his life shine. in hit nearly 15 million worldwide album sales of amazing Jimmy Choo success, and won eight Grammy nominations later , this Canadian rock girls, will further its new masterpiece Under My Skin swept the globe! But if you look forward to the return of Avril children will be brought to the world with the same style on an album of songs that You really are a big mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment